Do you like reading but don’t always want to spend your money on books? Fortunately, lots of the times you don’t have to. At the moment, there are numerous sites offering you to download eBooks for free, but there is one significant downside – you have to provide them with your email. If you wish to know how you can overcome this issue, continue reading.
Protect your real email by adopting a disposable mail (10 minutes email) one
There are times when a book that you’re looking for is not available anywhere except for one highly suspicious site that asks you to leave your email if you want to receive an eBook. What should you go on in this situation? The answer is straightforward – use temporary email address (10 minutes email)! The most conspicuous advantages of using a disposable email to download eBooks are:
- Avoiding spam. It is not a mystery that the reason eBooks websites need your email address is that they want to spam you with endless book offers that you probably have no interest in. If you don’t wish your real inbox to turn into a nightmare and waste your time constantly deleting new emails, you should use a temporary address.
- Making certain you don’t get viruses. What is worse, it is not surprising for unreliable sites to sell your emails to other services that you have not signed up for, which means that you will receive even more spam newsletters. If your email address ends up in the wrong hands, you may open a letter one day and have your computer infected with viruses.
- No registration. As opposed to registering an additional email for the eBook-downloading purposes and having to come up with a password and login, you can commence using the fake inbox in a matter of seconds. The site doesn’t require you to register or provide any personal information, all you have to do is open the homepage, and your new email address will be visible at the top of the screen.
- The disposable email service is not merely fast and trustworthy but also absolutely free, which is always great news.
In such a way, when you use temp mail, you will be able to receive the eBook to your email or download it from the site once you enter the email and forget about the address if you don’t need it anymore. Or, you can go on using it if you are someone who gets new eBooks on a regular basis.
How could you set up your anonymous email (10 minutes email)?
Temporary emails are worked out to make your life easier and protect your personal or work email addresses from being bombarded by the advertising newsletters and disturbing (sometimes even dangerous) spam, which no one wants to deal with. The approach you can start using an anonymous email address from Tempemail.co to get the eBook is remarkably straightforward:
- Open the Tempemail.co and you will see an email address, which was generated especially for your computer.
- Click the “Copy” button at left side of the screen.
- Go to the eBook site that contains the books you’re interested in and simply press Ctrl + V to enter your new fake mail.
- Depending on the website, you may be able to download the book from the site directly to your computer, or it will be sent to the email address that you have entered. In the latter situation, all you should do is go back to your temporary email, click the “Refresh” button, and view the eBook.
- Above the email with your eBook, you will be able to see the “Download” button to save the file to the place of your choosing on your device, which is remarkably easy and quick.
With the support of the temp email address (10 minutes email), you won’t have to worry about the safety of your favorite email that you had for years, but will still be able to enjoy all the free eBooks available on the website. The service is easy-to-use, reliable, and fast, which is what we all prefer.